WHAT TOWN PLANNER CAN DO FOR YOU
- Preparation of Master plans, Regional plans, Sector plans, District and Neighboring plans
Preparation of Physical layout plans for residential, Commercial, Institutional, Recreational, Industrial areas and Tourism Development plans.
- Conduct of Social-economic impact assessment and Demographic studies.
- Preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment Site Analysis and Environmental Audit Reports
- Conduct of transportation and Traffic management studies.
- Direct and control the Process of City Development.
- City Management.
- Waste Management.
- Preparation of Slum Improvement programmes and housing projects.
- Preparation of feasibility reports and planning briefs.
- Advocates for Communities and Individuals.
- Provides Professional advice for Property developers.
- Disaster Risk Assessment and Emergency Management.
- Street naming and property numbering.
Ashiru Olugbenga O. is a registered Town Planner with NITP & TOPREC and founder of Voice of a Town Planner - aimed towards projecting & advocating for the Town Planning Profession in Nigeria.